MIRA PUBLISHING HOUSE
About Mira Publishing House cic.
Founded as a non-profit Community Interest Company in 2011, Mira Publishing House is a progressive, forward-thinking enterprise. The idea of Mira started when Mrs. Mira Fadwa Fadel –a computer scientist, developed an electronic device that helps the disabled to easily and efficiently enjoy any book, and prevents breaching the digital copyright of published materials. The idea then extended to establishing a publishing house in order to fund manufacturing the device and making it available to publishers.
We publish in English and other languages, in cooperation with publishing partners, competent distributors and cultural institutes worldwide. One of our permanent partners in printing, distribution, research and editorial consultation is based in the Middle East:
Dar-Noon Publishing House – UAE
- We are committed to using translation and education to bridge cultural gaps between nations.
- We carefully select our titles to enrich international literature.
- We think that the affordability of books is an essential part of our mission in the publishing industry.
- We give opportunities to fresh, young talents in writing.
- We use and support green publishing techniques.
- We give fair deals to authors who publish with us.
- We publish fiction and non-fiction books based on contemporary topics.
- We will dedicate our future profits to contribute in the enhancement of education by financially supporting British and worldwide students.
With this in mind, we have developed our own IPO patented e-reader, Mira Intelligent Read™, a revolutionary, user-friendly device with unique unmatched functions. It reads all languages with special unrivalled features, concerning accessibility for children and people with disabilities. Our device provides the highest level of security to help preventing digital piracy, making it a global tool in reaching out to all readers. Mira Intelligent Read comes at an affordable price to readers across the globe. We are looking forward to leading this device to its destined investor so that its high technology reaches the entire world, especially the third world.
We are currently making a thorough evaluation of investors – publishers and green technology pioneers – as we are keen on finding the perfect home for this device.